Abortion clinic must be your first choice after you decide to have an abortion because this clinic gives patients the best facilities. You can easily choose different services offered by this clinic. These clinics have provided women with good choices.
The following is a list of facilities provided by the abortion clinic to patients regularly:
1. Medical abortion or abortion pills: Medical abortion is the termination of a favored pregnancy in the first few weeks of pregnancy because pregnancy can be ended with drug intake. This is done with the help of abortion pills available at this clinic. You can have medical abortion after 8 weeks after your menstrual period. The clinic will ask you to sign a document that gives your agreement to the abortion clinic to carry out in-clinical abortion if the medical procedure is unsuccessful.
2. Abortion in clinics: In-clinic abortion is carried out during the second trimester and usually after the pregnancy’s medical termination is unsuccessful. This procedure requires patients to stay at the clinic and you will be given the necessary care during and after the in-clinic procedure. In-clinic procedures are minimal invasive procedures with some risks, but sometimes it is very important that you have in-clinical procedures to ensure that all pregnancy networks are removed from the uterus. The follow-up exam is scheduled after one or two weeks to ensure that the in-clinic procedure has succeeded.
3. PIL Morning-After Pill: Morning after pills are available at the clinic which is the best emergency contraception available to ensure that you are not pregnant. The morning pill – after works is best when it takes 72 hours to five days after having a non-condom coitus. Morning pills – after being preferred by most women today because they have a minimum side effect when compared to other types of emergency contraception.
4. Counseling: Abortion is a very emotional process and to ensure that you overcome well with this important decision counseling is needed. The clinic provides counseling that makes it easier for patients to overcome guilt and feeling low after undergoing this procedure. Counseling plays a vital role in the clinic, so it is important for patients whether a feeling of regret or not about the procedure must have a session with the counselor because it will be very helpful.
5. Contraception: Abortion clinic will also advise you about various contraceptives that you can use to avoid unplanned pregnancies. If you plan to use IUD or intra uterus devices, it can be entered immediately after the in-clinic procedure is complete, so make sure you determine it to your health service provider at the Abortion Clinic. Hormone, diaphragm, cervical hats, condoms, spermicides and female condoms are also available with clinics, so disconnect the contraception you like and get easily and comfort this clinic.